100 wc week #10


Cherrys


Massive wind slaped my face raw, as I ran down the dirty streets of London.  I gripped  the basket closer to my chest as I looked down at the red ruby fruit my friend and I stole.

  Suddenly, I heard a police car approaching us. I knew I had to hide the basket of fruit, but where would we hide it all ?

"Here!" My friend whispered. We quickly dived under a bush, just in time as the police car passed by.

As I sighed in relief , my friend and I sank our teeth into the fruits perfect skin. Night fell as me and my friend enjoyed our basket of cherrys.

Comments

  1. You have chosen some great adjectives to help enhance your story this week. There are some small errors that need to be fixed such as slap should be slapped and griped should be gripped. Also, don't forget the end quotation marks after 'here'.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 wc week #14

100 wc week #19

100 wc week # 21