100 wc week #7


The Competition 


 I shivered as I put on my shimmery lavender costume.Lighting thundered though my dressing room.  I was absolutely nervous. Sweat drips down my back as I opened the door to the Infinity Ice Rink. I  skated to the center and into my position. Calm, quiet music played as I started my routine.  I started my routine by skating gracefully in circles. I felt weightless! I continued my routine with graceful leaps and classic spins, while the audience cheers and claps. I ended my routine with a leap and a double spin. I bowed and  skidded off the rink. As the door slammed, I knew I was going to win this competition.

Comments

  1. A great idea on how to use the prompt this week. The middle and end of your story are really well written. The fist line is confusing to me. I think your story would be better if you started with your second sentence. Missing a space before the last sentence starts. Infinity Ice Rink is the name of the arena and should be capitalized.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 wc week #14

100 wc week #19

100 wc week #17